Guideline for Oral Presentation
- All speakers will be allotted 15 minutes to speak. This includes setup and questions. We recommend that presentation of slides should take about 10 to 12 minutes, leaving 3 to 5 minutes to questions.
- Going overtime is not permitted.
- Presentation slides must cover the materials as cited in the abstract.
- Speakers are encouraged to have their completed presentation on a USB/Flash drive in 16:9 (widescreen) format. The USB/Flash drive should be presented to the operator during registration.
- In order have seamless transitions between presentations, speakers are not allowed to use their own laptops. All slideshows will be copied onto main presentation device.
- The computeris equipped with Windows 10 as well as Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 (Office), Google Chrome, and Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Only fonts that are included in the basic installation of MS-Windows will be available (English version of Windows). Use of other fonts can impact the layout and visual of the presentation. If speakers insist on using different fonts, these fonts must be embedded into presentation.